Tuesday 7 August 2018

My Guacamole Obsession - Recipe


During my last pregnancy, if there's one craving I couldn't resist, it's guacamole. I found myself indulging in it several evenings a week—it became my ultimate go-to snack, both for me and my hubby. 

Whip it up easily once the kids were asleep, and there's nothing quite like serving it chilled with crispy tortilla chips.

When it comes to recipes like guacamole, I always tend to put my own twist to it. Here's my take on this classic favorite. 


Ingredients:
2 ripe avocados
2 tomatoes
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 mild green chilli
lemon juice
salt and pepper


Method:
Chop up the tomatoes and parsley, then add them to a bowl. Scoop out the avocado and lightly mash it with a fork in the same bowl. Add lemon juice to prevent browning. Mix well and add the yogurt, along with seasoning to taste.

Chill the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes, then serve it with tortilla chips.




Enjoy!


No comments: