Tuesday 28 August 2018

Healthy ginger, carrot and apple shot - recipe

Now that the summer is over, it has been raining nonstop and we are already getting infected by colds. I can feel in my nose that the cold is just about to begin. Although by now it is too late not get the cold, I have decided to make some ginger shots to prevent getting ill. Today I made one using apples and carrots. It was very juicy and sweet as I added honey. I thought lets begin easy with these shots.


Ingredients:
1 carrot
2 apples
1 tbsp honey
Pinch of turmeric powder 
1 inch fresh ginger
1 lemon juice
water

Method:
1. Peel the ginger, carrot and apples. Put them in a food processor with rest of the ingredients and blend until it looks like baby puree. You will need to stop few times to scrape down the sides. Add water to taste to make it more watery and to make it easy for the next step.




2. Once everything is finely blended, pour the thick juice through a fine mesh strainer. This is how much juice I got afterwards. Put the juice in a fridge.


3. Enjoy a nice ginger shot with a bit of a kick. I did feel much better afterwards. Will most likely continue make more shots for me and hubby.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Turmeric shots