Friday 21 September 2012

Swedish Cinnamon Rolls (Kanellbullar)

 I am finally done with the baking for today. I baked some cupcakes and Swedish cinnamon buns (kanelbullar) which are the best cinnamon buns in the world according to me. 



The idea is to take some of these delicious buns to the cake and bake show tomorrow and invite Eric Lanlard to try one :) We will see how that goes.

A recipe will come later for these delicious buns. They take such a time to bake, but I love how they make the whole house so fragrant of delicious cinnamon and they are at the best when you enjoy them with a nice cup of hot tea, yum. I love the sugerpearls on top. I have asked friends from Sweden to bring them for me when they come and visit me as I haven't seen them here in UK. Anyone who knows where I can find them in London area?

1 comment:

Miss C Flash said...

I love cinnamon buns too, i've eaten loads but never had the courage to make any myself x