Sunday 16 September 2012

The Cake & Bake Show 2012


Finally it is only one week left to The Cake & Bake Show 2012, which is an event dedicated to the world of cakes, breads and the art of baking. It will take place between 22-23 September at Earls Court Brompton Hall. When a friend of mine mentioned she had 2 tickets for this show, I instantly wanted one of tickets and couldn't wait for it. Baking is another passion of mine and I love to bake, especially if it has chocolate in it :)



This will be my first event regarding food and baking. I am truly looking forward to meet and listen to some of the famous speakers such as Marry Berry and Paul Hollywood  which are the judges on the famous baking show Great British Bake Off and of course Eric Lanlard! I love watching Lanlard's show "Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard". He's cupcakes and cakes looks absolutely divine and so delicious.
Source
So next Saturday I will at the Cake & Bake Show and will def blog more about it afterwards. I hope there will be a lot of sweet cakes and bread to nibble on :)
I will try to buy some new baking tools and hope to learn new techniques regarding baking bread and cakes and of course, have a great time !

2 comments:

Miss C Flash said...

You will enjoy your first foodie event. I went to the BBC Good food show last year and was blown away with all the freebies on offer. Enjoy.

Variety is the spice of life said...

wow, that sounds like a great fun, now I can'y wait for it :)