Thursday 29 October 2015

Baba ganoush salad (aubergine dip)

Those days I am home alone, I tend to make me something very easy or most likely a salad for dinner. I had done an aubergine dip and wanted to eat it with greens and vegetable. Since we have not done a big food shopping yet I just chose what we had left in the fridge. The outcome was lovely. The sweetness from the pomegranate and saltiness from the dip and the freshness from the vegetables, was a match made in heaven. I will def to more of this dip and it goes very well to include in a meza. Other lovely things to serve it with is hummus, kubas, grilled chicken and kebabs or a tabbouleh salad.

Ingredients:
Baba ganoush dip (aubergine dip)
carrot sticks
olives
cherry tomatoes
lettuce
pita bread
Method:
1. Serve the aubergine dip with various greens and vegetables of your choice together with pita bread.


Enjoy!

No comments: